Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
NBCC Recruitment 2020 | Marketing Executives | 15 Posts | MBA/ PGDM | Across India | Last Date: 10th November 2020
NBCC Recruitment 2020:NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 36000 Crore Order Book in hand till March 2016 and counting.
The Company has registered a substantial 32% Growth in Top line during FY 2015-16 as compared to previous year. It has posted a profit of Rs.311 crore white its total Income has surged to Rs.5838 Crore during FY 2015-16.
NBCC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates must obtain full time MBA or PG Diploma in Management from a recognized Institute with minimum 60% of marks and Marketing as a major subject. (55% is enough for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Pre & Post sale activities for Real Estate projects such as marketing, branding, coordination/communication with prospective buyers and other works like collection of Rent, property tax, issuance of demand letter, Issuance of Agreement to sell, allotment letters, NOC for availing bank loan by customers and after clearance of all dues etc.
- RERA Registration of the project with concerned authority & compliances for RERA Registered Real Estate Projects.
- Empanelment of International Property Consultant for valuation of properties.
- Conducting the allotment process through e-auction for commercial projects & draw of lots for residential projects.
- Designing & publishing of advertisement in leading / local newspapers for sale launch. Use of promotion tools like mailers, radio jingle, banners, hoardings etc. near project site for wider publicity and reach.
- Setting up of marketing camps at project sites for generating leads, client meetings & client get together for building customer relationship & sale conversion.
- Customer support service within the stipulated time period regarding project progress status, grievance redressal, handling the RTI replies, requests for transfer, possession status cancellation, refunds & organizing customer meets for verifying and payment of bills of Maintenance agency and advocate bills
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
- General category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250/- in the form of D.D drawn in favour of NBCC India Ltd, Payable at Delhi.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their experience, age and qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview schedule in due course.
- How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020 :
- Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application form with bio-data along with relevant certificates of testimonials on or before 10-11-2020. Contact Address: General Manager (HRM), NBCC Ltd, NBCC Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, New Delhi – 110003.
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here