NCERT Recruitment 2021 | Junior Project Fellow | 14 Posts | Last Date: 08 September 2021
NCERT Recruitment 2021:National Council of Educational Research and Training has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellows . There are 14 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply. The last date to apply is on or before 08 September 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NCERT Recruitment 2021:
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. The NCERT is also behind the formation of the National Science Talent Search Scheme (NTSS) in the year 1963. The program was aimed at identifying, nurturing the talented students in India, and rewarding them with scholarships.
NCERT Recruitment 2021:
NCERT Recruitment 2021 for Junior Project Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Project Fellow|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.23000 – 25,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||08 September 2021|
Junior Project Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Mathematics Education/Biotechnology /Biology/
Zoology /Botany /Life Science/Biosciences/Bio-Chemistry /Environmental Science/Bio-Mathematics or in any
related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH) OR
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Biology or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general
category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH) OR
- Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry /Mathematics/ Mathematics Education/ Biology /Zoology /Botany /Life
Science/Bio-Sciences/BioChemistry /Environmental Science/ Bio-Mathematics or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH) OR
- Master’s degree in Biology /Zoology /Botany /Life Science/Bio-Sciences/Biochemistry/Environmental Science or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH)
Age Limit: 40 years
- Junior Project Fellow – 14 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.23000 – 25000/-
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interviews. The date and time of online interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone as and when finalized.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their applications only in attached prescribed format along with soft copies through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 08 September 2021.
For More Details & Application form : Click here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||Click here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Click here|
|ThoughtFocus||Across India||Click here|
|Zoho||Across India||Click here|
|American Express||Gurgaon||Click here|
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN