NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineers | B.E/B.Tech | 04 October 2020|INR 7LPA
NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020 – NCR Campus CodeWars 2020 scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineers for B.E/ B.Tech – 2021 Batch graduates at Hyderabad through NCR Campus CodeWars 2020 – Engineer Hiring Challenge. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Register Link Open Date||02 October 2020|
|Register Link Close Date||04 October 2020|
- Students completing B.Tech or B.E in May/June 2021.
- Students in the Engineering discipline would be any branch who has a passion about coding
- Graduation year: 2021
- Skills: Data Structures, Algorithm, OOPS concepts and Problem-solving.
- Challenge Format:
- 2 programming questions restricted to C++, Java, and C#
- 10 MCQ’s on Data structures, Algorithms, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.NET .
- Shortlisted candidates will go through the interview process for the position with NCR.
- All selected candidates should go through a mandatory internship from Jan 2021 to Jun 2021.
- Post completion of internship, full-time employment begins from July 2021. Apply only if you are available for internship program, vacations for the exam will be provided.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for NCR Corporation Off Campus: