Nestle Recruitment 2021 | Plant Maintenance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech |Mechanical Engineering | Ahmedabad
Nestle Recruitment 2021:NESTLE India is a subsidiary of NESTLE S.A. of Switzerland. With eight factories and a large number of co-packers, Nestlé India is a vibrant Company that provides consumers in India with products of global standards and is committed to long-term sustainable growth and shareholder satisfaction. Nestle Recruitment 2021: The Company insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects the same in its relationships. This has earned it the trust and respect of every strata of society that it comes in contact with and is acknowledged amongst India’s ‘Most Respected Companies’ and amongst the ‘Top Wealth Creators of India’
- Company Name:-Nestle
- Job Position:–Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Job Location:– Ahmedabad
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website: www.nestle.in
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering.
- The Plant Engineer is responsible to ensure low cost, highly efficient and sustained operational performance of the lines. He also ensures high asset reliability by applying appropriate maintenance strategy together with an effective spare parts inventory and management. The role has a shared responsibility with production, QA, production planning, application group and industrial services functions that ensures operational execution speed and sustainable manufacturing excellence.
- Ensure all production / filling-packing lines have high operational performance and process capability to deliver products as per established standards.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities viz. routine, periodic maintenance and CIP / shutdown activities.
- Establish and implement a maintenance strategy and schedule supported by all functions thereby ensuring availability of lines / plant (production and infrastructure) to ensure optimum utilization of assets and resources.
- Ensure product and process compliance in line with Nestl policies, standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure work place safety and effective communication of Safety, Health and
- Environment to all team members.
- Review process failures and execute continuous improvement activities by identifying opportunities, accessing proposals and timely implementation. Support projects (team) by setting up / installation of new equipment, test run and ensuring readiness for mass production. Wherever required, participate in standard audits (HACCP, FSMS, GMP etc.)
- Technical / Functional Understand manufacturing / filling-packing process, maintenance and trouble shooting
- Should possess knowledge of process equipment functioning and its maintenance plan
- Equipment like Pumps, Mixers, screw conveyors, rotary air lock valves, Air handling equipment Fans and Blowers ,Vibrating sieves and Process pipe lines
- Knowledge on component maintenance like: Bearings, gear box, Crank shaft
- Knowledge on process piping, TIG welding and hygiene engineering
- Knowledge on TPM, 5 S and Break down analysis
How To Apply for Nestle Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link-expired-click on the home tab for latest jobs
:- : Click Here