NetApp Freshers Recruitment 2021:NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.
Modernize your data management systems and simplify cloud data storage with NetApp – the world’s leader in data management solutions.
|Job Role||Business Strategy Analyst|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
Job Description :– Join the Product strategy and analytics, and work on strategic insights to create impact within product operations. Understanding the IT vendor landscape and developing target account segmentation to enable market trends and provide insights for new product offerings.
- Formulate and share key industry and technology trends including industry and concepts around cloud computing, vendor landscape and dynamics
- Perform research and data analysis to support the product management teams and R&D
- Understand and perform statistical analysis on diverse datasets – structured and unstructured – to draw actionable insights and translate into Go to market action
- Lead projects to forge cross-functional alignment
- Develop concise and crisp presentations to communicate strategy messages to internal and external audiences.
- Typically requires MBA with 0-3 years of related experience or B.Tech with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- MBA with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative field
- 0 – 3 years of experience either in management consulting, technology firm focused on strategy and business insights
- Excellent data vizualization, presentation skills and analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques
- Prior experience of working on analytical tools like Excel, SQL, Python, R and visualization tools like Tableau/PowerBI
- Must have a strategic mind set and able to have the ability to translate strategic insights into action
- Must be a self starter and a seeker of challenging and cross functional problems
- Ability to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business. Preferred familiarity with enterprise IT industry
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|