- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices | 14 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 25th March 2021
New Mangalore Port Trust:New Mangalore Port is a deep-water, all-weather port at Panambur, Mangalore in Karnataka state in India, which is the deepest inner harbour on the west coast. It is the only major port of Karnataka and is the seventh largest port in India. This port is operated by New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
New Mangalore Port Trust:
The port is in Panambur, Mangalore on the west coast of India. It is to north of confluence of Gurupura (Phalguni) river to Arabian sea. It is 170 nautical miles (310 km) south of Mormugao Port and 191 nautical miles (354 km) north of Kochi Port.
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices|
|Job Category||Mech Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Graduate Apprentices: 7 Posts
- Mechanical: 3 Posts
- Civil: 2 Posts
- Computer Science: 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 2 Posts
- Civil: 1 Post
- Computer Science: 1 Post
- Commercial Practice: 3 Posts
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Stipend: Rs. 8,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 7,000/- for Diploma Apprentices
- Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute.
- Diploma Apprentices:
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Commercial Practice from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Only 2018 to 2020 passed outs are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been previously engaged as an Apprentice in NMPT are not eligible to apply.
- Selection process:
- Selection will be made through competitive examination and/or Interview.
- All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NMPT website (www.newmangaloreport.gov.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25th March 2021.
- Postal Address:
- Secretary, Administration Department, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore- 575 010, Karnataka(D.K).
- Documents Required: Candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format with complete Biodata, attested copies of the certificates in proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, etc and 2 copies of the latest passport size photographs
- For More details & Application Form: Click Here
- Other Off Campus Jobs: