- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
NFBD Recruitment 2021 |Intern | 16 Posts | Last Date: 21 May 2021
- NFBD Recruitment 2021 – National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying invites online application form for the position of Intern in various disciplines for 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of UG/PG in relevant fields can apply for these posts. The stipend will be Rs.9000/month. Interested candidates can apply on or before 21 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- About NFBD:
- The National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) established in 2006 as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of India, has a vital role in implementation of the above mentioned central government schemes and also various other Institutional Projects. A wide range of fishery development activities viz., Fisheries is a flourishing sector in India providing employment & sustainable livelihoods to millions of people and thus contributing to food security & economic growth of the country.
NFBD Recruitment 2021:
NFBD Recruitment 2021 for Intern:
|Job Location||NFDB, Hyderabad/NFFBB, Bhubaneshwar /NERC, Guwahati|
|Last Date||21 May 2021|
- Under-graduate students pursuing 4th semester (3 yrs course) / 6th semester of 4 yrs course OR Graduate students pursuing Post-graduation ( or) completed Graduation/post graduation.
- Four-week Programme – 10 Posts
- Eight-week Programme – 04 Posts
- Twelve-week Programme – 02 Posts
- Upto Four weeks- Nil
- Upto Eight Weeks- Rs. 9,000/-PM
- Upto Twelve Weeks- Rs. 9,000/- P.M
- Based on the Marks scored in Graduation and Post Graduation.
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send their application along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and other documents through postal or through mail (Email: [email protected]) on or before 21 May 2021.
- For More Details: Click here
- Postal Address:
- The Chief Executive,
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), “Fish Building” Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA, Hyderabad, Telangana 500052