- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
NHAI Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Manager | 41 Posts | Last Date: 28 May 2021
NHAI Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India has released the job notification for the post of Deputy Manager with 41 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering graduates are eligible to apply for this job. Selection is based on Interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 28 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2021:It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019. The function of National Highways Authority of India is to manage, maintain and develop the national and any other highways vested in or entrusted to, it by the Govt of India. It is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of National Highways and it is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways.
NHAI Recruitment 2021:
NHAI Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Manager(Technical):
|Job Role||Deputy Manager-Technical|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 May 2021|
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
- UR – 18 Posts
- SC – 6 Posts
- ST – 4 Posts
- OBC (NCL) Central List only – 10 Posts
- EWS – 3 Posts
NHAI Recruitment – Selection Process:
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.