Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee|Bangalore
Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020:Nielsen hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Analyst, for the Bangalore location . The complete details about Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels,and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail
- Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Basic analytical skills.
- To be employed as a ‘Trainee analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines.
- You will be responsible to execute brand evaluation on videos sourced from various platforms including Television, Social Media and/or other OTT platforms for sports or non-sports’ based content.
- The working environment will be dynamic and exciting, as it deals with most of the major sporting events from across the world.
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020 :
TO APPLY:Click Here