NIRT Recruitment 2020 | DEO/Project Technician | 4 Posts | 24 November 2020
NIRT Recruitment 2020:ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator, Project Technician III. There are 4 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for this job can attend this walk-in-interview on 24 November 2020 . The age limit of the candidates should be 28 to 30 years. The detailed eligibility and educational qualifications are given below.
It is a tuberculosis research organization located in Chennai. It carries out research on clinical, bacteriological as well as behavioral and epidemiological aspects of tuberculosis and HIV-TB. NIRT is formerly known as the Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre. It was set up in 1956 as a 5-year project under the joint auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research, the World Health Organization, and the British Medical Research Council. Institute is recognized for post-graduate training leading to the Ph.D. degrees in bacteriology, biochemistry, immunology, and statistics by the Madras University and by the Inter-University Board of India and Sri Lanka.
NIRT Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator, Project Technician|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 – 18,000/- month|
|Interview Date||24 November 2020|
For Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician for Field):
- 12th pass in science/Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/One year Diploma in Med Laboratory Technology with one year laboratory experience in a recognized organization/institution. )
- Two years laboratory experience in a government recognized organization/institution. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Experience in culture and DST for mycobacterium tuberculosis. One year experience in
RNTCP as LT.
- Past experience of working in an Intermediate Reference Laboratory or National Reference Laboratory for Tuberculosis
For Data Entry Operator (Grade B):
- 10th/12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ”A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years of experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Experience in Data Entry in research projects or in any National Health Program. Work experience in Electronic Data Processing /Biostatistics/Data Management.
- Should be well conversant with various computer programming including MS -Word, Excel
For Project Technician II (Health Assistant):
- High School or equivalent with 5 years of experience in health field from any government recognized institute
- Experience of working in Surveys Experience of working in TB program.
- Experience of working in Research
Upper Age Limit:
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B)/ Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – 28 years
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician for Field) – 30 years.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – 1 post
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician for Field) – 1 post
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – 2 posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – Rs.18,000/month
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician for Field) -Rs. 18,000/month
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – Rs.17,000/month.
- Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview/written test.
- Languages expected to be known are Hindi/Gujarati/ English.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment 2020:
TO APPLY: Click Here