- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
NMDC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Across India
NMDC Recruitment 2021:Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, lime stone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands etc.
NMDC Recruitment 2021:
NMDC is India’s single largest iron ore producer, presently producing about 35 million tonnes of iron ore from 3 fully mechanized mines viz., Bailadila Deposit-14/11C, Bailadila Deposit-5, 10/11A (Chhattisgarh State) and Donimalai Iron Ore Mines (Karnataka State). NMDC Projects have following accreditations
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Mechanical & Automation/ Production/ Mining Machinery/ Mechanical Production Engineering
- Executive Trainee (Materials Management): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Executive Trainee (Mining): Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years as on 21-03-2021
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines
How to apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs: