Nokia Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020|BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ CSE/ EEE/ IT| 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore.
Nokia Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:Nokia Corporation referred to as Nokia; is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.In 2018, Nokia employed approximately 103,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23 billion. Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. It is the world’s 415th-largest company measured by 2016 revenues according to the Fortune Global 500, having peaked at 85th place in 2009. It is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50stock market index.
Nokia Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp ( Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Nokia Software is the Nokia division that develops products and software-only solutions. Our customers are Telecom operators and various sectors of companies increasingly looking to our “Software as a Service” offers.
- Big Data Analytics, the Internet of Things, Cyber Security and Cloud are the main topics at the heart of our portfolio and enable us to create the ultra-connected world in which we will live tomorrow at the heart of smart cities, using autonomous cars and health services and public safety connected.
- Come and join our team to ensure that this connected world will be safe, secure and respectful of our privacy.
- You will benefit from Nokia’s 15 years of experience in this area, giving you the opportunity to further increase your skills.
- Finally, as a Nokia employee, the world will be your workplace. You will have to interact with colleagues, partners and customers from many other countries and cultures.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required, Candidates with degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) will be more relevant
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
- Knowledge scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of technologies like (ReactJS, Redux)
- Knowledge of tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins, Robot Framework)
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies