Nokia Off Campus Recruitment|Analytics Engineer|Bangalore
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment:Nokia hiring Analytics Engineer for BE/B.Tech at Bangalore location .The complete details given below.
About the Company:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At Nokia IT, we envision to materially improve Nokia’s business performance and enhance the ways in which our customers and employees engage and collaborate. We have the ambition to deliver an extraordinary customer/user experience and strong financial and operating performance to Nokia shareholders. To reach this ambition, we are transforming into a modern, product-oriented technology organization that executes with urgency, precision and an extreme customer service focus.
|Degree Needed:||BE/B. Tech|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- The Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) team is looking for a proactive key member who will have a key role in its development and maintenance.
- You will be part of a team that is developing and managing Nokia IT data-as-a-service platform. This is a hands-on technical role in a dynamic agile environment, working directly with developers, architects, test engineers, product management and internal customers.
- Actively contribute as a core developer on an Agile oriented team
- Design, implement and integrate features based on the platform architecture
- Perform Azure resource group administration, authorization design and management
- Improve Azure service availability, performance and cost
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement them
- Analyses technical requirements and translate them into implementable software designs and configurations.
- Analyze demands and provide technical estimates for cost / benefit analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Platform and experience in developing cloud applications
- Experience with Azure data and analytics related services, such as Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL DB/DW, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Service
- Experience with Azure resource group level management
- Experience with Azure security settings, security scans, and security tuning
- Experience with Azure availability and performance monitoring
- Understanding of the DevOps delivery model, knowing CI, CD, automated testing,
- Familiarity with Microsoft DevOps tool (VSTS)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Ability to work in and with cross-functional distributed teams, including working across multiple time zones and providing remote support
- Be an independent self-learner with the let’s get this done” approach
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
How to apply For Nokia Off Campus Recruitment:
Apply link –Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs: Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN