Novo Nordisk Hiring Freshers|Associate Functional Programmer
Novo Nordisk Hiring Freshers:Novo Nordisk scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer for M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in computer science, Information Technology, clinical information management or equivalent qualifications at Bangalore Office. For more details, eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Novo Nordisk:At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development. We create value by putting patients first. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference. Novo Nordisk Hiring Freshers:
|Job Role||Associate Functional Programmer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in computer science, Information Technology clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and preferably 1 year within clinical data management systems, or bioinformatics, or Clinical Research Associate.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and IT
- Knowledge of validation of computer systems
- Knowledge of drug development and basic medical terminology
- Profound knowledge of GxP and guidelines within drug development
- Technical skills; ability to see technical solutions matching specific data or database challenges.
- Basic knowledge in one programming language such as VBScript / SAS / SQL/PLSQL. Familiar with one or more of the following reporting platforms such as Business Objects (SAP), SAS Visible Analytics, QlikSense, SAS JMP clinical.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Novo Nordisk Hiring Freshers:
TO Apply: Click Here