who wants to build solutions and aspire to work in the payments domain. If you are looking to work with the Backend team, have a mind that innovates, a thirst for learning, and a passion for problem-solving this is your chance to join and work with us to revolutionize the payments sector globally. NPCI Off Campus Recruitment:
Associate – Open Source Technology
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
|Job Location||Across India|
- BE – Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience in Open Source Technology
- Graduation: B.Tech/ B.E
- Branch: Computer Science and Engineering
- Experience range: 0 to 2 years (2020, 2019 graduates)
- Minimum 0 to 2 Year of core software development experience
- Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts & Principles, Java fundamentals and SQL
- Strong knowledge in data structure, algorithms, messaging concepts (Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point), Micro Services, Multi-threading and parallel processing
- Good knowledge and experience in developing application using Spring and Kafka
- Good knowledge and experience in web development using HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Good Knowledge in shell scripts and Linux environment
- Good Knowledge database in Postgres and Cassandra
- NPCI will give you the enabling environment to unlock your potential and bring out the best in you.
- In short, this is an exciting opportunity that could launch you on to a meaningful and rewarding journey to make significant impact on the retail payment systems in the country.
- To join us participate in the online hiring Hackathon to test your skills.
- 1 task based question
- 8 MCQs
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- NPCI recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no Distractions.
- Design and Develop components and tools using open source frameworks and tools
- Develop unit and integration test cases and ensure each developed code covered by test case(s)
- Develop performance testing simulators to ensure each component development is bench marked
- Develop and deploy application in a containerized environment
- Analysis historical and real time data to predict and prevent issues.
OPENS AT: DEC 18, 04:30 AM CLOSES AT: DEC 27, 12:29 PM
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|