NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentices | 50 Posts | Uttar Pradesh | Last Date: 7th July 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021:Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Job Location: UP
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Fitter – 13 Posts
- Electronics – 12 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
Job Location: Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora
Salary: Rs. 8855/- PM
Candidates must complete 10th Class under 10+2 pattern with ITI in the trades of Fitter/ machinist/ Electrician/ Electronics from a recognized Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 14 to 24 years as on 07-07-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the academic examination.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices.
- Candidates have to apply online through www.npcilcareers.net from 16th June 2021 to 7th July 2021.
- Last Date for Sending hard copy of online application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials on or before 21st July 2021.
Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Narora Atomic Power Station
NAPP Township, Narora, Buldanshahar, UP.
For more Details & Application Link: Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN