- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
NTT DATA Recruitment 2020| Associate – BPO Operations|Gurgaon
NTT DATA Recruitment 2020:NTT DATA hiring candidates for the role of Associate – BPO Operations ,for Gurgaon location . The complete details about NTT DATA Recruitment 2020
NTT DATA Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate – BPO Operations|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Typically requires 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience using Windows PC applications that required to use a keyboard, navigate screens and leverage internet search engines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, required for daily usage of Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience in a customer service role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with internal and external customers
• Attention to details, time management and organizational skills
• Should be able to collaborate with team members/client effectively to resolve customer issues and queries.
Job Description :-
- NTT Data is currently seeking a Associate – BPO Operations to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
- To be a part of the Voice + Data Services team.
• Resolves difficult and frequently unique customer questions and complaints, through resolution and closure.
• Serves as liaison between customers, leadership and various departments.
• Ensures that appropriate records, required reports, and related administrative functions are correct and maintained.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and operations in support of assigned customer group.
• Demonstrates highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship skills
• 24/7 work environment, open to working in rotational shifts with roster off’s
• It’s a blended process and the requests come in the form of both emails and voice calls, the candidate would be expected to be comfortable and proficient in both.
• Neutral Accent & excellent Voice Skills with basic troubleshooting and triaging skills to respond to customers queries (voice + email)
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
- How to Apply for NTT DATA Recruitment 2020:
TO APPLY: Click Here