- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Opentext Recruitment 2021 | Associate Cloud System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech |Hyderabad
Opentext Recruitment 2021:Opentext Recruitment 2021: OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
Opentext Recruitment 2021:
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management. OpenText employs over 12,000 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company, listed on the NASDAQ (OTEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (OTEX).
- Company Name:-Open text
- Job Position:– Associate Cloud Systems Engineer
- Job Location:– Hyderabad
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website: www.opentext.com
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- The Network Operations Center Associate Cloud Systems Engineer is responsible for maintaining 7x24x365 uptime and availability for all IT Corporate and Production Cloud Services.
- The position reports directly to the Network Operations Center Shift Manager. The Associate Cloud Systems Engineer is responsible for the health of all systems/environments and ensures all systems are being monitored/administered as required.
- They will act as the Operations Point of Contact (POC) for all Critical Event Management.
- They will be responsible for Ticket Management across multiple services/environments, requiring updating and resolution of service requests and Incidents while meeting response & resolution OLA/SLA’s.
- The role requires oversight of Vendor Maintenance activities to ensure they are actively managed and completed as required
- The Associate Cloud Systems Engineer provides direct support escalation for initial triage and troubleshooting to the Monitoring Specialist.
- They work closely with various Stack support teams, including but not limited to; Engineering, various client facing teams, Product Development etc…, providing resolution/work-arounds for all systems and services globally while ensuring OLA’s/SLA’s are adhered to.
- They must prioritize events and escalate as required while ensuring post event follow-up.
- The Network Operations Center Associate Cloud Systems Engineer skill set requires in depth knowledge of all services, hardware, support and remediation tools and proper trouble-shooting techniques and procedures
- Regularly perform 3 rd level cross-trained tasks to bring capability into team in coordination the Stack support teams.
- Perform basic incident triage, remediation activities and maintain compliance requirement.
- Capable of consulting and communicating effectively with monitoring personnel, system engineers, developers and system SMEs to isolate hardware, software or system failures and ensure the proper course of remediation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required to effectively communicate and notify cross-functional OpenText departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent IT job experience and training
- Experiences in low-level configurations changes is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant IT experience
- Application support experience – Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, middleware admin Redhat Active MQ, third party application servers
- Proficient with Unix/Linux/Windows based OS, Networking (Cisco)
- Ability to articulate clearly both in written and verbal communications
- Must be willing to work any shift in a 24x7x365 work environment, weekend and Holiday hours required
How To Apply for Opentext Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link :- : Click Here(apply before the link expires)