OPTCL Recruitment 2021 |Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee | 200 Posts | Last Date: 14 October 2021
OPTCL Recruitment 2021:Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee in various discipline . There are 200 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee|
|Application Last date||14 October 2021|
- For General -18 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- UR – 101 Posts
- SEBC – 22 Posts
- SC – 32 Posts
- ST – 45 Posts
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test and Career Marking. Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- There shall be no negative marking. Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted, shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category. Since the job involves climbing of Towers / Structures and other Electrical Operation & Maintenance related activities; Skill Test shall be conducted on the above activities.
- The Skill test will only be of qualifying nature. The candidates, who have qualified in the Skill Test shall be called for document verification for Career Marking.
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 250/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using OPTCL website on or before 14 October 2021.
Apply Link : Click here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN