Oracle Corporation Hiring |Software Engineer I Position- BE/BTech/MCA
Oracle Corporation Hiring:Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Oracle Corporation Hiring:
- Design and Development of new APM service based on Java/React/OJET.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
- Contribute to the architecture, design and development of Enterprise tier for Oracle’s next-generation APM Services.
- Work with Java Architects, Development Managers in requirements specification definition and detailed engineering analysis from data requirements perspective
- Do design reviews and code reviews for peers and team members
- Provide innovative ideas to enhance development process.
- Provide support to cloud operation for any functional and performance issues.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- 1-5 years’ experience in production-quality Java Server and UI programming preferably in Enterprise or Cloud Software product companies
- Strong Experience on Cloud Native Technology Stack and Java Enterprise Programming.
- Worked on Applications Servers Like Jetty, Weblogic, Tomcat, Grizzly etc.
- Full life-cycle product development experience
- Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX
- Familiar or have worked on one or more of the following technologies: Java, Cloud Native Architecture, Kubernetes, Terraform, XML, AJAX; REST (Jersey (JAX-RS), JAXB); Node.js, Oracle JET, Micro services Architecture, Kafka, GitHub.
- Have been exposed to dev Build automation and continuous integration: Maven, Hudson, Teamcity, Gradle
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience with APM Domain.
- Develop designs geared towards massive scalability, and code the core elements of those designs to make adoption faster.
- Build strong relationship with dev leads inside and outside APM group to design and architecture that is cohesive with other products in our org.
- Collaborate with other architects and engineers in the APM teams to define and gain adoption of clean, well-designed contracts and best practices across the entire product line, and share those with partners, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong communication and personal skills: work well with members of other functional groups in a project team; demonstrate a strong sense of project ownership
- Is familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Reliance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Oracle Corporation Hiring:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN