Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate Technical Support Engineer | Apply Online|Hyderabad
Oracle Off Campus Drive : Oracle has to recruit candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Oracle company you can use this recruitment
Oracle Off Campus Drive:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems
Oracle Off Campus Drive:
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
- In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with moderate direction from Senior Client Relations Analysts and management.
- You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues.
- Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Ideal candidate would have prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings.
- In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment.
- Bachelors degree and prior related experience, an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have shown prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
- How to apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive:
Apply Link -EXPIRED:Click Here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN