- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Philips Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Bangalore |BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Philips Recruitment 2021: Philips has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Philips company you can use this recruitment.
Philips Recruitment 2021:
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
Philips Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||2- 5 years|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind when creating designs.
- Develops based on design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance.
- Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios for the developed modules or components.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- 2 – 5 yrs. years of working experience in Software Industry
- Strong Object Oriented development and design knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of advanced C# and .NET
- Experience with the DICOM standard
- Exposure to the SDLC
- Exposure to healthcare regulations
- Exposure to design patterns and practical applications
- Strong development, testing and debugging skills
- Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies
- Soft Skills
- Fast learner. Ability to grasp key concepts quickly with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to take ownership of team goals and deliver with quality and within required timeline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work across diverse teams
- Job Families for Job Profiles
- Software Development Engineering
How to apply for Philips Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link :Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs: