RailTel Corporation of India Limited Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the RailTel Corporation of India Limited Apprenticeship Training Jobs in Across India details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
RailTel Corporation Limited Recruitment:
Best in industry.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals, who meet the eligibility criteria(s) for engagement apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) referred herein after as “Act” at RCIL in the following States / Locations:
1. Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
2. Apprentices Type: Graduate / Diploma Engineers.
3. Field: Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science, Civil Engg., Electrical & Electronic Engineering
4. States/ Location: Corporate offiæ / Delhi, Gurgaon. Regional office / NOC & DLI, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, DLI/NCR, Regional offiæ ‘Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, New Guwahati, Jalpaiguri, Bilaspur , NOC/Kolkata, NOCIRO. Mumbai Territory, NOC/MPLS, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Bhopal. Regional office/ Secunderabad, Regional NOCISC, SCITerritory, Bangalore, Chennai, Ernakulam, Amravati.
5. Number of trainees to be engaged: 68 (Sixty Eight)
6. Duration of Training: One year
7. Monthly Stipend (INR): Rs. 14,000/- for Graduate engineers and Rs. 12,000/- for Diploma engineers.
Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology I Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream / branch of Electronics & or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other of branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation OR Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) in aboVe mentioned relevant branches of engineering.
9. No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone / possessing training or job / work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications mentioned at Para No. 1 shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
10. Candidates who have completed three years post their Graduation/ Diploma will not be considered for Apprenticeship.
11. Candidates who have already cnmpleted their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
12. Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning / part time mode are NOT eligible to apply.