- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Rapyder Cloud Solutions Drive |DevOps Trainee|Bangalore|BE/B.Tech/MCA
Rapyder Cloud Solutions Drive:Rapyder Cloud Solutions hiring candidates for the role of DevOps Trainee ,for Bengaluru, Karnataka location . The complete details about Rapyder Cloud Solutions Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions Drive:
|Job Role||Devops Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Any certifications in Windows/ RHCE/AWS Cloud space will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills (mandatory)
- 6months to 2 years experience from reputed professional college.
- Scripting knowledge in one of the following languages (Shell, Perl, Python)
- Basic knowledge of networking, DNS,
- Basic SQL and/or No-SQL Knowledge.
- Rapyder Cloud Solutions is looking for Devops Trainee engineer with relevant 0-1 years of experience in AWS orDevOps trained/certified. They responsible for building AWS platform and Maintaining end to end solution. This includes anything between complex groups of AWS managed services to their corresponding core interfaces and services. Primary responsibility will be to work in a team and working on different layers of the Project Landscape.
- Handle the day-to-day management of clients cloud-based solutions. Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues Help customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions. Resolve technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person
- Experience: Devops Tools – CI/CD tools, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Terraforms/Cloud Formation, Python scripting, etc
- Primary Skillset:-Devops tools, Jenkins, CI/CD tools, CF, Terraforms
- Help with Managed Services team.
- Write Scripts for DevOps and Automation
- Work very closely with Managed Services to avoid any delay in any resolution
- Willing to learn new technology skills in Cloud , Databases
- Capacity planning, administration, maintenance planning, support, security
- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting on Linux OS and applications
- Extend Problem Resolution Support to Customers over email and phone.
- Installations of Various Tools like ElasticSearch, Clusters of No-SQL Databases, Apache, TomCat, JBoss etc
- Understand functionality and capability of a core set of virtualization and infrastructure automation tools
- Completes assigned activities within schedule
- Knowledge on core AWS services like VPC, Subnets, S3, EC2, storages services, RDS, lambdas, SFTP, EKS, API gateway, Cloudfront, Cloudtrail, Config etc.
- Work independently and as a part of result oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment with little to minimal supervision.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
How to Apply for Rapyder Cloud Solutions Drive:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here