RARI Recruitment 2021 |Senior Research Fellow | 10 Posts | Interview Date: 23 March 2021
RARI Recruitment 2021:Regional Ayurveda Research Institute has released the Job notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow . There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on 23 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be BAMS. The detailed eligibility and application process of RARI Recruitment are given below.
RARI Recruitment 2021:
This Institute is situated in the center of India at Nagpur. The institute was established as Regional Research Center (Ayurveda) on first July 1972, with Survey of Medicinal Plants Unit (SMPU) and Mobile Clinical Research Unit (MCRU). Afterwards this center has been upgraded as Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda) in the year 1999 and working with SMPU, THCRP and Clinical research at OPD and IPD level. Later this Institute is shifted to own building with the premises of approximately 7000 Sq.Mt.. Recently on 22nd Dec 2020 this institute is renamed as ‘Regional Ayurveda Research Institute’.
RARI Recruitment 2021:
RARI Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||23 March 2021|
- BAMS degree from Recognized University.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those w ho possess higher qualification viz., M.D./M.S.(Ayu) or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization
- Skills or drafting editing of scientific documents/articles/technical reports etc. Publication in peer reviewed journals. Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021): 35 years Total Vacancies: 10 Posts Salary: Rs. 35,000/- Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- How to apply for RARI Recruitment 2021:
- All the interested and eligible candidates may download from Council’s website or collect from RARI, Gharkul Parisar, NIT Complex, Nandanvan, Nagpur during office hours on any working day and attend the walk-in-interview on 23 March 2021 at 10 AM to the following venue.
- For More Details: Click here
- Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Gharkul Parisar, NIT Complex, Nandanwan, Nagpur – 440 009
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN