RBI Grade B notification 2022 for Officers |any degree.
RBI Grade B notification 2022 for Officers:
– Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification for the post of Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM for 294 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of M.A/ PGDM/ MBA/ PG/ M.Phil/ PhD/ Any Degree can apply for this post.
The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The application process will be starting on 28 March 2022. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
RBI – Reserve Bank of India was established in the year 1935 by the Indian government; now RBI was permanently moved to Mumbai before that RBI was located at Calcutta. RBI has 27 regional offices and four sub-office most of them, are in state capitals. The primary function of RBI is Regulator and supervisor of the financial system, Monetary Authority, Issuer of currency, Manager of Foreign Exchange, Regulator and Supervisor of Payment and Settlement Systems and related functions.
|Job Role||Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||28 March 2022|
|Last Date||18 April 2022|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks
- PGDM/MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University /Institute
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics, i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: must not have attained the age of 30 years
For M.Phil. and PhD candidates:
- Upper age limit: 32 and 34 years.
- For OBC; 3 years
- For SC/ST; 5 years
- For PwBD: 10 years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 238 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 31 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 25 posts
RBI Grade B 2022 – Selection Process:
Selection will be made through online examinations in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview.
Exam Pattern for Prelims: (2 Hours)
Exam Pattern for Mains:
|Economics & Social Issues (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills) Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-III Finance & Management (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
- For GEN/OBC/EWSs – Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode: Only through online
How to apply for RBI Grade B 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at RBI official website from 28 March 2022 to 18 April 2022
Note: This Notification based on indicative advertisement published on newspaper.The detailed advertisement will be available soon.
To Apply: Click here(Online Application will be available from 28 March 2022)
- Online registration of application & payment of fees/intimation charge: 28 March 2022 to April 18, 2022
(till 06.00 PM)
- Gr B (DR)- General
Phase-I – Online Examination: 28 May 2022
Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination: 25 June 2022
- Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM
Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination: 2 July 2022
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination: 6 August 2022
(To be confirmed in Admit cards).
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN