RBI Recruitment 2021 | Office Attendant | 841 Posts | 10th Class | Last Date: 15th March 2021
RBI Recruitment 2021:The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
RBI Recruitment 2021:
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union
RBI Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Office Attendant|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA Or related/Any Degree|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
Positions: Office Attendant
- Ahmedabad: 50
- Bangalore: 28
- Bhopal: 25
- Bhubaneswar: 24
- Chandigarh: 31
- Chennai: 78
- Guwahati: 38
- Hyderabad: 57
- Jammu: 9
- Jaipur: 43
- Kanpur: 69
- Kolkata: 35
- Mumbai: 202
- Nagpur: 55
- New Delhi: 50
- Patna: 28
- Thiruvananthapuram: 26
Total vacancies: 841 Posts
Salary: Rs. 10,940 – 20,160/- PM
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-02-2021
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection will be through Online Test, Language Proficiency test.
- General English
- General Awareness
- Numerical ability
Application Fee: Fee must be paid through online mode.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD-SC/ PwBD-ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For GEN/OBC/PwBD-Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link :Click Here-expired
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN