- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
RMRCB Recruitment 2021 |Research Assistant/Project Technician/MTS | 11 Posts | Last Date: 25 April 2021
RMRCB Recruitment 2021 :IMCR – Regional Medical Research Center has announced an online job notification for the posts of Research Assistant/Project Technician/MTS. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Candidates who completed their M.Sc/Graduate/Diploma/DMLT/12th are eligible to apply for this recruitment on or before 25 April 2021. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
RMRCB Recruitment 2021:
The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research center of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the center was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion. The campus of RMRC is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandrasekharpur and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters.
- RMRCB Recruitment 2021:
RMRCB Recruitment 2021 for Research Assistant/Project Technician/MTS:
|Job Role||Research Assistant/Project Technician/MTS|
|Salary||Rs.15,800 – 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka, Chennai|
|Application Last Date||25 April 2021|
- Msc. in Zoology/Nutrition/Anthropology/Human Biology/MPH.
- 12th pass in Science subject with 2 years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician/1 year DMLT with 1 year experience in a recognized organization. Graduation will be considered as 3 years’ experience.
- High School or equivalent.
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Project Technician – 30 years
- MTS – 25 years
- Research Assistant – 06 Posts
- Project Technician – 02 Posts
- MTS – 03 Posts
- Research Assistant – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Technician – Rs.18,000/-
- MTS – Rs.15,800/-
RMRCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for RMRCB Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and submit the filled application along with required documents through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 25 April 2021.
- For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Other Off Campus Jobs: