- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Rockwell Collins off campus Recruitment 2020|Graduate/Associate Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
About the Company:
Rockwell Collins was a multinational corporation company headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa providing avionics and information technology systems and services to government agencies and aircraft manufacturers.Rockwell Automation, Inc., is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in
Rockwell Collins off campus Recruitment 2020
|Company Name:||Rockwell Collins|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Experience working in avionics software development/verification & certification for FMS domain at least 2 years
- Experience on Python, Ada scripting languages
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Expertise with Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Expertise in DO178B/C certification process (at least DAL-B).
- Experience in self handling of small work packages.
- Experience in working on High Level testing activities.
- Have diversified knowledge of standards/procedures to meet customer requirements.
- Drive building of robust competencies around the functional areas and implement it
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadline.
- Self-directed and quick learner.
- Basic domain knowledge of systems in FMS.
- Analyze, design of tests and able to work independent on test cases and test scripts development.
- Ensures compliance to Do178B development processes and standard work requirements.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
- Responsible for independent execution of his day to day operations.
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to Apply For Rockwell Collins off campus:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here