RRI Recruitment 2021 |Research Assistant | Last Date: 16 May 2021
RRI Recruitment 2021:The Raman Research Institute invites application form from the eligible candidates for filling up the 02 vacancies of Research Assistant. Candidates who B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through online on or before 16 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of RRI Recruitment are given below.
RRI Recruitment 2021:
The Raman Research Institute was founded in 1948 by the Indian physicist and Nobel Laureate, Sir C V Raman, to continue his studies and basic research after he retired from the Indian Institute of Science. Sir C V Raman served as its director carrying on his personal research until his demise in 1970. It was funded personally by him and with donations from private sources. The lands, buildings, deposits, securities, bank deposits, moneys, laboratories, instruments, and all other movable and immovable properties held by the Academy for the Raman Research Institute were transferred to the RRI Trust. The foremost function of the RRI Trust was to maintain, conduct and sustain the Raman Research Institute.
RRI Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Last Date||16 May 2021|
- M.Sc./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech in any field with atleast 1 year of academic research or industrial work experience in fabricating nano and microfluidic devices.
- Desirable: Experimental work experience in a lab in the fields of pressure driven microfluidics, and droplet generation. Hands-on expertise with photolithography, mask making, PDMS and photoresist usage, optics, biophysics, single molecule experiments, microscopy, nanodevices or nanotechnology, electric and electronic measurements on biological samples will be preferred. Familiarity with AutoCAD and Layout editor programs as well as programming languages, preferably LabVIEW and/or Matlab is desired. Some experience with handling DNA and protein bio material is also desirable.
Age Limit: 45 years
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
RRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to appear for a personal interview at the Raman Research Institute.
How to apply for RRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 16 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN