Salesforce Off campus Hiring 2020 | Work from Home|MBA/PGDM|Last Date: ASAP
Salesforce Off campus Hiring 2020:Salesforce invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Business Development Associate at bangalore (Remote) .
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way.
The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row.
We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce Off campus Hiring 2020:
|Job Role||Salesforce-Business Development Associate|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Remote|
- MBA/PGDM – Graduating in 2020 or 2019 only
- 6-24 months prior work experience in Sales
- No Current Backlogs.
- Are you looking for a clear and structured career path in IT Sales?
- Do you want world-class training from an industry leading company?
- Do you want to work as part of a diverse and innovative team?
- Then Salesforce’s Sales Development Future Force Program might be for you!
- You have great communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have exceptional organisational and planning skills
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- You have a clear interest in a sales career.
What will you be doing?
- As a key member of the team, collaborate with Business Development Representatives to execute account plans according to business priorities
- Utilize resources such as LinkedIn, cold call, external data sources to identify new companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for priority accounts identified by sales management
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts through creative research
- Analyzing organisational structures for our key Account Executives
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
- Participating in workshops to improve your understanding of the company and products, improve your presentation and communication skills.
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Benefit from regular management coaching related to key performance indicators
- Learn and become an expert on Salesforce and the various products in the portfolio
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
How to Apply for Salesforce Off campus Hiring 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here