Sandvik Global Graduate Program 2021| Onsite Off Campus Recruitment 2021|Techjobs360
Sandvik Global Graduate Program 2021:Sandvik hiring freshers for the recruitment of Sandvik Global Graduate Program In Pune. Candidates with masters degree are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below. About Sanvik:
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Sandvik Global Graduate Program 2021
|Job Category||Core Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0- Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Last Date||Asap-8th January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Sandvik Global Graduate Program 2021:
- Recent Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry
Sandvik Global Graduate Program Highlights:
- In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in India from day one.
- The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches.
- You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about the Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik