SAP Off Campus Recruitment |Developer Associate|BE/B.Tech/MCA|Bangalore
SAP Off Campus Recruitment:SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Company: SAP:SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives
SAP Off Campus Recruitment:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp ( 0-3Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|website : https://www.sap.com/india/index.html|
- B.E – Comp Science or MS in computer science
- Solid command of OOD principles with skills in core Java
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals and data structures
- Good understanding of development practices
- Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE and Python
- Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Ability to understand problems in software, debug and fix.
- Good Team player
- You will be member of the core Ariba Spend Visibility Product team in Bangalore, SAP Ariba. Your role will be to
- Implement and unit test the software. Also implement new development processes
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers.
- Work on manual testing, unit testing and automation
- Assist in customer adoption of new features and fix defects.