SBI Junior Associate Online Recruitment Form 2021 | Last date: 17 May 2021
SBI Junior Associate Online :State bank of India SBI Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for SBI RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) the 2021. There are 5000+ Posts for SBI Junior associate. Candidate possess Bachelor Degree in related Stream at Any Recognized University in India can apply for this posts. Interested candidate can apply before 17 May 2021.
SBI Junior Associate Online:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI Junior Associate Online:
SBI RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)
|Job Role||Clerical cadre in State Bank of India|
|Total Vacancies||5000+ Posts|
|Experience||Fresher’s Bank jobs|
|Salary||The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)|
|Application Starting Date||27 April 2021|
|Last Date||17 May 2021|
- Application Begin: 27/04/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17/05/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 17/05/2021
- Exam Date: June 2021
- Admit Card Available: June 2021
- Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2021) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs750/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.00/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.00/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- VACANCY DETAIL: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
- State (No of Vacancies)
- Gujarat- 902 Posts
- Karnataka- 400 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh -78 Posts
- Chattisgarh – 120 Posts
- West Bengal – 273 Posts
- A&N Islands -15 Posts
- Sikkim – 12 Posts
- Odisha -75 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir -12 Posts
- Ladakh -8 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 180 Posts
- Chandigarh – 15 Posts
- Punjab – 295 Posts
- Tamilnadu – 473 Posts
- Pondicherry -2 Posts
- Delhi – 80 Posts
- Uttarakhand -70 Posts
- Telangana -275 Posts
- Rajasthan – 175 Posts
- Kerala – 97 Posts
- Lakshadweep – 3 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 350 Posts
- Maharastra – 640 Posts
- Goa – 10 Posts
- Assam -149 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 15 Posts
- Manipur – 18 Posts
- Meghalaya -14 Posts
- Mizoram- 20 Posts
- Nagaland – 10 Posts
- Tripura- 19 Posts
- Kashmir Valley -40 Posts
- Leh & Kargill Valley – 15 Posts
- Dibang Valley,Tawang etc- 10 Posts
- Tura- 10 Posts
- Mokokchung -10 Posts
- Total – 5000 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
- PAY SCALE: Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Selection will be based on the CBT (tier I & II) .
Scheme of Examination
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam.
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Online:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
- Application Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN