SBI PO Recruitment 2020 | Any Degree| Across India
SBI PO Recruitment 2020:SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Announced to hire Probationary Officers for State Bank of India(SBI) across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process SBI PO 2020 are given in below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 December 2020|
Educational Qualification(As on 31.12.2020): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note:Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020
Age limit (As on 01.04.2020): 21 to 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type. Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks. Both the section will be conducted in online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay. The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
For Detailed SBI PO Syllabus Click here
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
SBI PO 2020 – Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 31 Dec 2020 & 2,4,5, Jan 2021
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 29 January 2021
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 4 December 2020
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN