- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Schneider Electric Off Campus | HR Data Specialist|Any Bachelor’s Degree
Schneider Electric Off Campus:Schneider Electric hiring candidates for the role of HR Data Specialist ,for Bangalore location . The complete details about Schneider Electric Off Campus Hiring as follows.
About the Company:
Schneider Electric is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. It addresses homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries, by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services.
|Position:||HR Data Specialist|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Any bachelor’s degree (Masters in HR preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Should have good MS Office skills (PPT, Excel, Visio)
- Prior experience in Ticket management
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and global stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Positive & service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- HR Data Specialist serves as the front-line administrator and internal contact for the HR systems and executes data processing which includes entering, maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data and act as the Primary Resolution Base for Unresolved Queries by regional teams.
- He / she will work with various stakeholders to ensure data correctness and issue resolution / trouble shooting in HR core system.
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
- Administer and maintain employee data transactions such as new hire, rehire etc., in the HR Core System
- Hands on experience in basic system trouble shooting (Functional)
- Understand business processes and implications of data flow between the applications and downstream systems
- Work closely with HR network Globally.
How to Apply For Schneider Electric Off Campus:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
TO Apply: Click here