- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Shell Recruitment 2021 | Process Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
Shell Recruitment 2021: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).Shell Recruitment 2021:Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Shell Recruitment 2021:
- Experience: 2+ years.
- Positions: Process Data Engineer.
- Job Location: Chennai
Job Description :
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering
- Shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programme like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- Providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- Helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- Sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
- Management of Maintenance Asset Hierarchy in ERP (Location/Equipment/Assembly)
- Configure Bills of Material/Quantity in ERP.
- Maintenance Procedure Library management.
- Maintenance Planning configuration and management in ERP.
- Maintenance Procedure configuration (Task Lists) in ERPs.
- Notification and Work orders management in ERP.
- Accountability and management of ERP bulk data management Tools.
- Engaging with Maintenance Work planners, preparers, schedulers and Executioners
- Improve ERP data Quality based on the Feedback from above workflow.
- Extraction of maintenance data and subsequent analysis using MS office or other analytical Tools
- Support Data improvement projects which may include data cleanse, data mining, benchmarking, reporting projects and track evidence as per Site Reference Documents.
- Assist the Senior Process Data Engineer to develop, maintain and manage the Site Reference Document. Communicate with the site or locations, to know who their contacts in Finance Operations Data are. Confirm who are the site or location stakeholders and their responsivities. Understand their interoperability’s, ERPs (SAP/MAXIMO/PACER etc.) and processes migrated to the Shell Business Operations. Regularly report progress of work to site or location direct contacts as Requestors and Approvers.
- Assist the Senior Process Data Engineer in responding to inquiries related to the data and its functionality or use in a technical support function; including training site staff in ERPs or use of Request Tools, running pilot tests and demonstrations, increasing awareness of ERP functionality (e.g. using Measurement Points more effectively in SAP PM.) This Technical Support function includes supporting managers and other staff on migration efforts.
- Managing stakeholders/ representatives of various operating units through effective communication and identifying & resolving the bottlenecks for data analysis, maintaining issue logs and use the same in implementing changes/improvements in the process.