- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Shell Recruitment 2021 | Process Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech Electrical/ Petrochemical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Shell Recruitment 2021:Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell Recruitment 2021:
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Shell Recruitment 2021:
Job Role: Process Data Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry.
- Maintenance, assurance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of various Shell operating units. With support roles on site engagement & technical & tools forums.
- Analyze data, documents and processes for Shell businesses by working with engineering, maintenance, operations and project team & partners.
- Ensure the deliverables for Data Management in SAP-PM/MM, Master Data Change Process & other assigned data processes by contributing, providing support & guidance and represent the team in the Shell global forums.
- Support projects and activities performed at various Shell operating units.
- Assist the Team to develop, maintain and manage the Site Reference Document. Communicate with the site or locations stakeholder, understand their interoperability’s. Regularly report progress of work to site or location direct contacts as Requestors and Approvers.
- Assist the Team in responding to inquiries related to the data and its functionality including training of Request Tools, running pilot tests and demonstrations, increasing awareness of ERP functionality (e.g. more effectively usage of SAP PM). This Technical Support function includes supporting managers and other staff on migration efforts.
- Managing stakeholders/ representatives of various operating units through effective communication and identifying & resolving the bottlenecks for data analysis, maintaining issue logs and use the same in implementing changes/improvements in the process.
- University Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Petro-Chemical Engineering.
- Required 2+ yrs industrial experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/Fertilizer /Power industry past degree in engineering with experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in Plant Maintenance area within oil & gas and Petrochemical complex as an engineering user of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2021:
- To Apply: Click Here