Siemens Hiring Web developer |BE/BTech/MCA| Gurgaon
Siemens Hiring Web developer :Innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence – this is what Siemens has exemplified for 170 years and it is what our claim “Ingenuity for life” stands for. “Ingenuity” means innovation, engineering skill and genius. For us, it also holds a sense of community: we are united in our actions and work in partnership with our customers.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Siemens Hiring Web developer:
- The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
- With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Lead Engineer and take the lead in technology projects that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
- We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
- Primarily responsible for development and delivery of software applications using python and Angular technologies
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- You will write code, test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
- Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech Graduate in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication or Electrical field.
- Experience in programming languages Python, PHP
- Project experience in MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer any of one database
- Good communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Exposure to DevOps and deployment technologies such as Docker (and/or Kubernetes).
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Reliance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Siemens Hiring Web developer:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN