Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
Siemens Recruitment 2020:Siemens Limited is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
Siemens’ long-term commitment in India began in 1867, when Werner von Siemens personally supervised the setting up of the first telegraph line between London and Calcutta. Today, Siemens has 22 factories located across the country, eight Centres of Competence, 11 R&D centres and a nationwide sales and service network.
Siemens Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA -Any degree|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- We are looking for a professional who is strong in engineering & design of Low Voltage Switchgear/Switchboards
- Provides support & resolution to issues / problems of the engineered product during manufacturing
- Fair electrical domain knowledge with experience in design of Low Voltage products Viz. Switchgear / Switchboard (PCC – Power Control Centre, MCC – Motor Control Centre).
- We need a graduate in Electrical Engineering with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in designing of Electrical products/system
- Expertise in Zuken E3 ECAD application will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about Air Circuit Breakers/Relays and other electrical components.
- Develop control & protection circuits for various Low Voltage applications.
- Ability to interpret ANSI/NEMA/UL/IEC Standards related to Low Voltage in manufacturing process.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2020:
TO APPLY: Click Here