- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Siemens Recruitment 2021 | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore
Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Siemens Recruitment 2021:Siemens The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.ens Recruitment 2021
- Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Salary: As per Industry
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 2 years
- Supports Engineering design drawing/submittals in the field of Building Automation. Assists in compiling materials and specification sheets along with dimensions and annotates routine drawings via AutoCAD.
- Modifies AutoCAD drawings, sequences of operation, compiles and generates schedules, bills of materials to generate quality engineering submittals.
- Prepares basic AutoCAD drawings and modifies engineering drawings which includes sequence of operations, BOM, schedules, wiring drawings as directed.
- Prepares and performs basic product selection as per specifications and preparing product submittals at the at the direction of the Design Engineer.
- Performs basic calculations to determine compliance with engineering best practices.
- Maintains and oversees a submittal filing system, the AutoCAD filing system, and the engineering reference library.
- Performs basic engineering red-lines updates and as-built drawings.
- Diploma / Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Instrumentation
- Work experience upto 2 years in the engineering drawings / submittals.
- Required to have the Autodesk Certified Professional in Autocad for design and drafting
- Good written and verbal communications skills of English language is required
- Preference for CEFR- B1 French language skills in French
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software programs.
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021:
Other Off Campus Jobs: