- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Siemens Technology Off campus Recruitment|Trainee|Bangalore
Siemens Technology Off campus Recruitment:Siemens hiring Trainee for BE/B.Tech at Bangalore location .The complete details given below.
About the Company:
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
|Degree Needed:||BE/B. Tech|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Siemens provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
- Siemens work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services.
- Siemens deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and they support customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance and are a fresher or bring 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in Accounting process preferably Accounts Payable, general ledger
- You are proficient knowledge of MS Office and have working knowledge of SAP
- You are a fast learner and should be able to think analytically and have excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
Job Responsibilities :–
- You will be responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system – PO invoices & Non-PO invoices and should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
- You will ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
- You will work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
How to apply For Siemens Technology Off campus Recruitment:
Apply link –Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs: Click Here