Sitel Group Recruitment Drive 2020| CSP Trainee|Chennai
Sitel Group Recruitment Drive:Sitel Group hiring candidates for the role of CSP Trainee – Tech support Voice, for Chennai, India, location. The complete details about Sitel Group Recruitment Drive 2020 as followsSitel Group Recruitment Drive:
About Sitel Group:
Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. itel is a company of Acticall Sitel Group headquartered in Miami, Florida ,was founded in 1985 by James F. Lynch, as a result of his purchase of HQ800, an answering service company owned by United Technologies. 90,000 Associates ,400+ Clients ,Located in 27 Countries ,150+ Offices ,Serving 70 Countries,48 Languages ,Founded in 1985, $1.7B Revenue . Partnering with clients to deliver tailored solutions at every touchpoint, we drive your CX strategy to meet your unique business challenges.
Sitel Group Recruitment Drive:
|Job Role||CSP Trainee – Tech support Voice|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Fresher to 2 years from Any customer service Background. Experience in customer service or technical support preferred.
- Graduations – Any graduate
- Candidate must have Excellent communication skills (English) – oral/ Written /Chat
- Must be flexible with rotational night shifts
- Age not more than 29.
Key Skills :
Customer Service, Customer Care, G Suite, System Administration, Technical Support, Troubleshooting , networking, hardware, software ,IT, Technology.
Attractive incentives and other employee benefits (Exclusive of CTC)
Free cab facilities (Home pickup and home drop)
Sitel Group is looking for CSP -(Technical) voice & chat Closure, who is willing to adhere to the following responsibilities and meet the following requirements.
Work location: Chennai SEZ Ramanujan IT city Taramani .
*Applicant Should be currently staying in Chennai with proper Broadband (Internet setup)*
(This is a Work from home option WTH for now. Once situation is back to normal you will have report back to office for regular work basis company request).
- As the first point of contact, you will guarantee the quality of the customer care service
- Manage all incoming technical support requests from clients via email and online chat (diagnosis and prioritization of requests)
- Troubleshooting reported issues, resolve via documented process and response templates or escalate them
- Answer inbound chat & OB , covering a full range of Client’s products and services including obtaining all information necessary for resolution of transaction.
- Achieve sales metrics by effectively communicating benefits of products and services to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of all Client marketing initiatives and effectively communicate marketing campaigns and promotions to customers.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers
- Sales through Customer Service
- All other duties as assigned
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Sitel Group Recruitment Drive:
TO Apply: Click Here