Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020|Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/B.Tech | Bangalore
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020:Smiths Detection scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EY Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science
Preferred technical capabilities:
- C/C++ programming
- good understanding of data structure/ algorithms.
- good exposure of Unix/ LINUX
- Debuggers/Makefile experience
- Understanding of shell/Perl/Python scripting
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Punctual and determined
- A team player
- Good time management skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining tools to validate, unit tests, integration tests and documentation for these components.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply for Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020 :
TO APPLY: Click Here