Smiths Group Off Campus|Graduate Engineer Trainee|Bangalore
Smiths Group Off Campus:Smiths Group hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software – C/C++, for Bengaluru location. The complete details about Smiths Group Off Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
Smiths Group Off Campus:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-3 Years)|
|Salary||INR.Best in industry.|
- BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science
- C/C++ programming
- good understanding of data structure/ algorithms.
- good exposure of Unix/ LINUX
- Debuggers/Makefile experience
- Understanding of shell/Perl/Python scripting.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Punctual and determined
- A team player
- Good time management skills
- The Smiths Detection Graduate program provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team.
- You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled software engineer.
- No previous work experience required, but you will already have a good knowledge of C/C++ programming and Unix/LINUX, the ability to design and implement modules in system space and perform code reviews, and providing suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Creating and maintaining tools to validate, unit tests, integration tests and documentation for these components.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Start date :- 12/Jul/2021
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Smiths Group Off Campus :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here