Solugenix Off Campus 2020| Java Sail Point Analyst|Hyderabad|Any Graduate
Solugenix Off Campus 2020:Solugenix hiring candidates for the role of Java Sail Point Analyst, for the Hyderabad location. The complete details about Solugenix Off-Campus Hiring 2020
Solugenix Off Campus 2020:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-3 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Minimum Graduate and good have certification.
- Identity and Access Management solutions using SailPoint or any other major IAM solution (IBM / Oracle / CyberArk / ForgeRock)
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), Single Sign-On (WIA, Forms, HTTP), and PKI concepts
Experience in technologies such as Java / J2EE, LDAP, SSL, RDBMS, and Linux.
- Experience in development/configuration of standard/custom IAM integrations using Java, .Net, or other major scripting languages
- Ability to create, plan and execute advanced IAM training and independently drive proof of concepts involving emerging IAM technologies
- Web Application Development using JAVA, CGI programming, HTML/CSS, SOAP/XML
- Good understanding of SOA and Webservices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solugenix is looking for a SailPoint IdentityIQ Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will support various Identity and Access Management projects and work with the team to support extensive application portfolio.
- Target Connection Monitoring
- Troubleshooting & Debugging problems
- Data consistency & synchronization monitoring (Reconciliation, Schedules, batch jobs)
- Manual provisioning of account and data synchronization
- The workaround in case of issues with provisioning
- Produces performance reporting (KPI/dashboard)
- On-board new resources and its related entitlements,
- workflows, etc. and manage them in SailPoint
- Create and maintain business roles
- Awareness of IAM methodology and principles
- Policy review and access rights resolution
- Manual password synchronization and reset process.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Solugenix Off Campus 2020 :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here