Solugenix Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA|Hyderabad| 0 – 2 Years
About the Company :
Solugenix Off Campus Drive 2020:Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for five decades.
Solugenix is a U.S. based company established in 1969 as an innovator helping enterprises stay ahead. For the automobile industry, we pioneered the navigational databases and technology that drive turn-by-turn routing directions used by your in-vehicle navigation systems and used by apps like Google maps. We’ve helped companies like Johnson & Johnson, Edwards Life Sciences, Union Bank and American Express solve some of their most difficult business challenges. As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others. Whether it’s providing dedicated support centers, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix.
Solugenix is a technology innovator fulfilling the IT needs of some of the most well-respected global corporations since 1969. We partner with businesses in mission critical areas in providing: • Support Center Services that build customer engagement and increase customer retention via scalable business process management solutions • ServiceNow Customer Management solutions to deliver a proactive, connected, and effortless customer service experience • Application Lifecycle Management that ensures your enterprise applications are always accessible, flexible and responsive • Talent Solutions to help clients identify the right professionals for expanding their teams
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description :
- Accountable for the day-to-day activities, posting Journal Entries, etc.,
- Responsible in the areas of Invoicing, AR and AP activities.
- Employee related transactions like managing US payroll.
- Responsible for periodic reporting for the organization.
- Responsible for Bank Reconciliations.
- Responsible for Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, etc).
Skills Required :
- Strong accounting background (accounting concepts and the impact of any transaction)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented individual with a candid attitude.
- Willing to learn quickly and adaptable to the Solugenix work culture.
- Good experience in using Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel, Word.
Documents to be Carried :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Solugenix Off Campus Drive :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN