- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
SonicWall Off Campus 2020 | 2020 Batch | BE/BTech|Bangalore
SonicWall Off Campus 2020:SonicWall hiring freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with background in BE/Btech or relevant from 2020 batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
SonicWall Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA -Any degree|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 2020 Batch Only
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage.
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Having 6 months or more experience in client facing role
- Proficient in offering phone-based support to USA or UK customers
- Flexible to work in night shifts, and relocate
- Keen to learn new technologies
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for SonicWall Off Campus 2020:
TO APPLY: Click Here