- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Sony Off Campus Drive 2021 | Jr. Security Analyst | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online
Sony Off Campus Drive: Sony has to recruit candidates for Jr. Security Analyst positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Sony company you can use this recruitment.
Sony Off Campus Drive:
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo. The company operates as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of consumer and professional electronic products, the largest video game console company, the second largest video game publisher, the second largest record company, as well as one of the most comprehensive media companies, being the largest Japanese media conglomerate by size overtaking the privately held, family-owned Yomiuri Shimbun Holdings, the largest Japanese media conglomerate by revenue.
Job Role: Jr. Security Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore.
Salary: Best In Industry.
- Ideal candidate will have 0-2 years of experience working within the information security
- operations and/or identity management disciplines
- Strong knowledge and experience in in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS & Azure IAM)
- This ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as
- interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical
- audiences. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally self-motivated and organized
- Experience in creating test plans and developing test cases
- Successful candidate brings excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Has extensive knowledge of identity management tools (e.g. Saviynt, RSA, SailPoint, CA,
- Oracle), technology, RBAC methodologies, policies and processes
- Excellent data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel & Access
- Must have the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Experience with PCI and SOX programs
- Good understanding of Directory services (e.g. AD, openLDAP)
- Knowledge of Authentication/Authorization concepts of databases, servers, and applications
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or Information Security
- Security industry certifications are a plus
How to Apply for Sony Off Campus Drive:
- To Apply: Click Here