- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice | 413 Posts | Last Date: 1 December 2020
South East Central Railway: South East Central Railway has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. There are 413 vacancies to be filled for this job. Interested Candidate can apply through online from 2 November 2020 to 1 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur. The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
South East Central Railway:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||As per government norms|
|Last Date||1 December 2020|
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 12th system of education or its
- Must have passed I.T.I. course in relevant trade from a Recognized Institution.
- Candidates must filled their 10th and ITl marks on the portal in qualification section, otherwise your application will be automatic rejected.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2020):
- For General – 15 to 24 years.
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates
Trade Wise Vacancies: Total – 432 Posts
- For Bilaspur Division:
- COPA: 90 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 25 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 25 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Electrician: 50 Posts
- Wireman: 50 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 06 Posts
- RAC Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Welder: 40 Posts
- Plumber: 10 Posts
- Mason: 10 Posts
- Painter: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Turner: 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 10 Posts
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list followed by medical examination will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the merit list.
Note: Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period 1 Year for each trade. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Scheme of Selection:
- The preparation of merit in the selection will be done by taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations [ with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
- Selected candidates may be advised to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma.
- The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for South East Central Railway :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here